Mega Man Universe canceled

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
halolz-dot-com-teamfortress2-heavyweaponsguy-umad-trollface.jpg

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm worried about the current status of the Mega Man franchise. It seems to have taken a huge hit with Inafune's departure. Hopefully they let IntiCreates still do their thing. Mega Man X9 plz.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This is like Final Fantasy after Enix's merger and Hironobu Sakaguchi departure!

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
The only thing Im not happy bout the MM series at the moment besides this is that MML3 is on the 3DS
I dont want to pay 250 bucks just for 1 game

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Technically MML3 is still in the early development stages. Capcom wanted to see an initial build (~30% complete) combined with a lot of fan input before they "green-lit" the rest of the production, so that'll probably get shelved too.

Megaman15th-infafune.jpg

Capcom died when Infaune left (AKA Japanese Jay Bird)

LordDVS

Game Connoisseur
Mar 3, 2011
This was depressing news indeed. I do hope atleast Legends 3 still has a future.

Cantz

Radical Dreamer
Apr 3, 2011
This is the most depressing news I've heard in some time. I don't believe I'll be able to take this lightly and beyond that.. the idea of MML3 not seeing the light of day.. that is quite harsh. I think the appropriate emoticon by today's internet standards would be D: or TT~TT

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Says the guy who worships the franchise that hasn't put out a worthwhile game in over a decade.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Says the guy who's going to Chicago to stalk someone.

Last edited:

BaZaRiaH

Castle Guard
Apr 24, 2011
it's a shame capcom decided to can this game, it was looking quite good based on the early trailers and screenshots

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I wish old companies would just release some classic games on the XBLA like they do for the PSN and WiiWare. I'd gladly buy old MM or FF games if it meant some achievements and some incentive to replay them. Sega does it, I can't see an easier cash in Capcom.

SHIT CAPCOM, GET IT TOGETHER.