ME Andromeda

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Simpsonville, SC
Rupees
This game is fun. Story line is extremely intriguing so far, and there have been massive improvements to the fighting system. Love the new classes with new abilities. Some of the graphic complaints are warranted, especially in regards to emotion in conversation, but I have yet to see anything even remotely close to what some people are bitching about.

But seriously, stop and picture in your mind the kind of human being who is furiously pounding away on a keyboard to complain about graphics in a video game. That mental image is about all you need to really think of.

On that note,

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
www.zeldaxtreme.com
Rupees
I bought the ME trilogy last night, but I still can't decide whether I want to pick this game up or wait for it to drop in price. What about the movement? I thought it felt wonky in the trial - like you turn way too wide - or is it something you gotta get used too?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Easley, SC
www.gamerhandles.com
Rupees
Trial really cuffed you imo. 1 power, and 2 shit weapons. My favorite part of this game is the combat really. The movement is fine, I see what you mean though. It's very, I dunno the word. The original games (well 2 and 3) were so zoomed in and heavy (? Something like that). This one is a bit more loose. I dunno. I like it. My real complaint is the crew, I don't really like them. It's just dragon age in space

I hope they don't get gunshy or the story doesn't go terrible. This will be a far better foundation for another game than ME1 if it continues.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Simpsonville, SC
Rupees
Love the combat in this game, but damn there are some really changing moments against the Kett. I'm still fairly early into things and already getting my dickhole stomped.