MASS EFFECT 3

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Drop your purse honey, and pick up that medicine ball.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
The new DLC looks good. I've never been more conflicted over a game in my life. I hate it so much, but I miss it so much.

not me. havent put the game in since the extended cut was released and have no desire to either.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
The new DLC looks good. I've never been more conflicted over a game in my life. I hate it so much, but I miss it so much.

ME3 is a very unhealthy relationship for me.

I just want it back, but I know it will hurt.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
TEESKEE WILL FOREVER BE ASSOCIATED WITH BATTLEFIELD: VIETNAM

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
seashells.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The game is now officially a year old. The ending was fucking awful and basically ruined the series for me, but that DLC reminded me why I was so invested a year ago. It was great.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
The game is now officially a year old. The ending was fucking awful and basically ruined the series for me, but that DLC reminded me why I was so invested a year ago. It was great.

The ending didnt ruin the series for me but I just havent been motivated to play it. I need to play the DLCs

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Jacob's dad is the stereotypical black guy in ME2. Terrible father etc.

If you romanced him in 2, he knocks some girl up in three and said he waited forever for femshep. ME3 takes place 3 months after two.

BioWare confirmed for SUPER RACIST.

youknowwhatitis2.gif

Bumping this thread for this post alone.

No need to thank me.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I still say this game ruined video games forever for me and nothing will ever convince me otherwise.