MASS EFFECT 3

Andrew

Internet Rage Machine
Feb 7, 2007
Is it bad that after playing Mass Effect 3 again, and the extended cut, I think Mass Effect 3 was a shitty game? The more I play it the more holes I see in it.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I've been playing through the entire game again. I'm about to the extended cut part. I've been the same way. In the end, it goes above and beyond shitty writing. It's just an all around mediocre game. I skipped over all the spoiler posts about the extended cut, but I pretty much have an idea what I'm walking into and it's just going to be

1780549-shakehead.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Feels so rushed, like a Dragon Age II. The content was there moooostly, but it wasn't fleshed out enough. Rang hollow for me.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
Is it bad that after playing Mass Effect 3 again, and the extended cut, I think Mass Effect 3 was a shitty game? The more I play it the more holes I see in it.

that's why im only playing it once lol. liked it the first time and im going to keep it that way.

kind of like i hooked up with a really ugly girl when i was drunk but i thought she was hot. so rather than taking a look at her when i wake up, i rather just dart out of the room so i could remember her as a super model.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Refusal/shoot Cataylst:

x2kya1.gif

Control:

581277911.gif

Destroy:

155374255864844323_wYmGCwW5_c.jpg

Synthesis:

blind-kid-playing-football.gif

Are we to assume that the next cycle defeated the Reapers due to Liara's warning? That's pretty much all I get out of the post-credit scene.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
Are we to assume that the next cycle defeated the Reapers due to Liara's warning? That's pretty much all I get out of the post-credit scene.

if you're referencing liara's warning then you're talking about the refusal ending. and all we know is that some cycle in the future defeated the reapers. not necessarily the next one.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
that reminds me, I still need to play Dragon Age II

Uh...Not really.

Not that the game is TERRIBLE per se, but...The game's plot could literally have been a 3 minute introductory sequence. I'm sure Dragon Age 3 will summarize Dragon Age 2 in about a sentence and move on.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i want to play it...i dont care about it changing the ending but the story looks semi-engaging. but i dont want to have to start a new game to have to play it tho....or pay 10 bucks for that matter

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
sounds like this shouldve been PART OF THE MAIN GAME YA FUCKERS.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
so I have to play though the game to get to the DLC area to see a different ending?
Ill just watch it online

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I've realized almost a year later that Mass Effect 3 was so crushingly disappointing that I haven't really enjoyed a game since.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The new DLC looks good. I've never been more conflicted over a game in my life. I hate it so much, but I miss it so much.