MASS EFFECT 3

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I'm qualified for all but one of those qualifications. Making the leap. I won't let you guys down.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
so now that the endings are out (and on YouTube), What are everyone's thoughts about the refined endings

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Trolled_hard.jpg

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I feel like they are going to base future Mass Effect games off of the new ending

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i liked it. i mean it wasnt really much, but i was happy with the ending as it was. if the indoctrination theory was true it would have completely ruined the game for me so im pretty much just glad that wasnt the case. but im sure no one's minds will be changed because of this. it didnt answer any questions or right any wrongs.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
meh it cleared up some catalyst stuff and answered all of the GLARING potholes. Synthesis makes even less sense now though.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Better than what we got in the shipped product, but still mediocre at best.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It looks like a masterpiece when compared to the original.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
It looks like a masterpiece when compared to the original.

I'll give you that.
**********Spoiler tags don't wont so be WARNED************
Refusal was interesting, but pretty much useless.

Destruction was so-so. Not many improvements over the original. It established Shepard was alive and it was hinted at that his/her team was going to go looking for him/her but they still left a lot up to speculation.

Control was pretty good. Much better than the original. And Shep's speech gives me a very JC-Helios vibe, which I really liked.

Synthesis was the best, I think. The details of "how" were still a little fuzzy but it explained its purpose pretty well.

We've got two good endings, a so-so ending, and a useless ending. Much better than 3 shitty endings.

Last edited: