Madcatz creating Xbox 360 inspired Pro controller

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Nintendo's pro controller has an odd button layout methinks.
Wii-U-Pro-Controller1.jpg

The sticks being above the face buttons looks clunky and awkward. Fortunately, Madcatz is making a pro controller that copies the 360's button layout.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 275

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i pretty much no zero about the wii u...but i thought the controller has a screen. anybody want to edumacate me?

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
i pretty much no zero about the wii u...but i thought the controller has a screen. anybody want to edumacate me?

the WiiU Pro controller is an optional controller input for those who want a more "traditional" experience

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
the WiiU Pro controller is an optional controller input for those who want a more "traditional" experience

fuck that....i mean i guess it depends on the game. for games like super smash bros brawl you had to play with the gamecube controller. but the fun part of the wii is using the crazy ass controller and nuncuck. when it was first announced everyone was like "what the fuck is that?" and now that im playing skyward sword which completely utilizes that system of play im like "i actually enjoy using this controller? these fucking japs are CRAZY!!!"

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Jap is a racist slur and will not be tolerated on this forum. Consider this a warning.