Logan

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
How is that bragging? The stomach is the last place on the body to burn its fat reserves, at least in males. In females it's more thighs/hips. Getting a ripped stomach is really hard because it's not in our evolutionary/survival instincts to not have any fat reserves.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i'll probably get back to exercising in the spring when i can actually go outside. but congrats tarv keep it up!

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
How is that bragging? The stomach is the last place on the body to burn its fat reserves, at least in males. In females it's more thighs/hips. Getting a ripped stomach is really hard because it's not in our evolutionary/survival instincts to not have any fat reserves.

i think he was meaning me

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I went to my friends house tonight and they had pizza and made me eat some :(

It was the best meal I've had in a month!

nomnomnom

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
i'll never eat lobster since i worked a summer in a lobster plant. fucking nasty.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Ok so I weighed myself today and I'm at 205. Near the end of November the doctor office said I was 232, so that's almost 30 lbs since then. Last time I checked I was 212, which is when I said I lost 10-15lbs, so I've lost an additional 7 lbs in about a week and a half or less. But then again I've been pushing myself harder and harder everyday for about two weeks now, and only took one day off from running, which was Saturday because I didn't get home from my friend's house until almost midnight.

That seems like alot, like too much to lose in that short of time. I thought the maximum amount is 2-3 lbs a week? Mom's worried I'm undereating but I don't feel sick or weak or anything, pretty much excitement over how easy this is turning out to be.

Ironically after I run my legs don't hurt, my feet doesn't hurt, my chest doesn't hurt, but my tooth does. I have no idea what my tooth has to do with running, but everytime I run my tooth kinda aches for a while afterwords. I ran for 30 mins and got done about 30 mins ago, and my tooth is still aching. I know it has a cavity, I guess, but it only hurts when I run. It's weird.

Anyways, I know none of you probably care, but this is more of my journal I guess so I can keep up with how things are working incase I ever need to look back at it or whatever.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
"I thought the maximum amount is 2-3 lbs a week? "

Absolutely incorrect. Nothing to worry about.

Tooth may hurt because you may be pressing/biting down harder than you realize when you are running.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
"I thought the maximum amount is 2-3 lbs a week? "

Absolutely incorrect. Nothing to worry about.

Tooth may hurt because you may be pressing/biting down harder than you realize when you are running.

Not absolutely incorrect. If you're just starting to lose weight, it'll be faster than 2-3lbs a week. 2-3 lbs a weeks is the stable amount recommended for losing actual fat, instead of fat/muscle/liquid. You want to lose weight and keep it off. Good job, though, keep on working. Make sure you're weighing yourself under stable conditions - in the morning, before breakfast.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
People at work have noticed I have lost weight, I can't really see it.

Boooo