Just started Heavy Rain

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
And I think it's totally gross that he kissed Lauren. I think I need a shower after that scene.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
DIDN'T YOU FEEL BETRAYED?

and let me jog your memory...
SCOTT KILLED MANFRED!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I KNOW! That poor old man!

I mean, he had a dumb name, but STILL!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I'm gonna replay all the scenes and do evil things...

heh heh heh.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Whoa whoa whoa.

Where the hell did he get a rope from?

This is jail, not home depot...

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Someone let me borrow their PS3 so I can play this and METAL GEAR?!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
heavy rain and mgs 4 are definitely not worth the price of admission

Mysta

Captain Awesome
Aug 10, 2009
heavy rain and mgs 4 are definitely not worth the price of admission

I think Xbox is the better choice for the average person but if someone plays enough games a PS3 is worth grabbing, too.(Provided you can afford it)

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I don't think there any reason to have Xbox and PS3. It's an either or situation.

Mysta

Captain Awesome
Aug 10, 2009
I don't think there any reason to have Xbox and PS3. It's an either or situation.

Eh, I have several reasons myself which is why I eventually bought one. Some good, some lazy.

I have HD Netflix in Living Room(Xbox) and my room(PS3) without having to move consoles. Bluray. Exclusives:(LBP, inFamous, MGS, GOW, KZ, Resistance, Demon's Souls, etc) And some games just run better on PS3, 360 or PC specifically enough to be worth playing it on one of those. Example being Dragon Age, I watched my friend play it on 360... if it only came out on 360 I probably wouldn't have played it. Also looked just as bad on PS3, however on PC it played better, looked better, and enough of each to be worth playing it on PC. I have friends with both, one or the other, and am able to borrow games on whichever they have, so that's always nice. I mean if I don't have to buy 5 games, there's the price of it back. And really I just like having the option. I understand everyone doesn't feel the same or can't do the same, but that's my justification.