Just started Heavy Rain

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Like just literally, the opening screen is playing right now.

So far, I don't like how small the damn words on the screen are, and I have a pretty damn big TV!!!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Turn my brightness up as high as possible?

Mysta

Captain Awesome
Aug 10, 2009
I has a big TV too..

Would Heavy Rain be a good or bad game to play around a lot of people?(For like story, immersion, and 'OMG DON'T DO THAT!')

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'd say yeah, It's pretty much like watching a movie that you get to decide the action of.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, my buddy said he and his wife played it (and she hates video games), but it was something she could get into and be a part of.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
D'OHOHOHO

Man. I love other people's reaction to Heavy Rain. I don't care how much shit it gets for "being a movie" or whatever, I enjoyed it!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
D'OHOHOHO

Man. I love other people's reaction to Heavy Rain. I don't care how much shit it gets for "being a movie" or whatever, I enjoyed it!

I enjoy games that are more like movies. I think that's the best part of it!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'M PEEING!

I remember when I first played that game. I kept cycling through his thoughts and it all led back to "I need to take a shower!" I was like oh god no can we please just skip a day or something.

Mysta

Captain Awesome
Aug 10, 2009
D'OHOHOHO

Yeah I love movie like games, I think I mentioned it before that like 8 people watched me play through Uncharted 1 and 2. The jetski scene had like everyone on edge.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Dear lord! Is this pron!

I just saw a butt!!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Quick Question, is it saving when the little origami piece flashes at the bottom of the screen?

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Rockin, cause I'm about to go score a free spicy chicken sandwich at Chicka-Flicka!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I'M IN THE MALL! SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOOOO!