Jr Posts

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Let's all share the great wisdom Jr has bestowed upon us.

jr.gif

jr2.gif

jr3.gif

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
SOMEONE NEEDS TO UPDATE THEIR COLOR SETTINGS. This forum isn't green.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Blackpepper 216.41.147.225 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
jr27430 216.41.147.225 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Pathetic.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I saved it as GIF first and it changed the colour settings for the picture. Then I switched to JPG.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This thread made me add a thing to automatically resize pictures that are way too big.

Last edited:

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
For real though, did this guy fall on the autism spectrum, or was he just full blown baked potato?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Pulling out the internet stalker, I looked up Jr's name on FB. First page I found was for "REMEMBERING", was like oh shit, but turned out to be for his dad who obv has the same name.

I don't know why, but he always reminded me of an american indian friend from school I had, and that dude ended up going to prison for like 13 years (or more?) for statutory rape. Now that I see JR's picture and his posts, he looks so much like that indian friend and he posts the exact same things on Facebook too. WEIRD.

He is a construction worker tho, whereas my indian "friend" I think does nothing at all.