ITT we discuss Cracker Barrel

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Hell of a restaurant. What are your go tos at The Barrel? I've usually been a country fried steak or chicken and dumplings man, but the last several times I've decided to start trying various things.

The meatloaf is definitely the most underrated item on the menu. Incredible. Hash brown casserole is the shit too. Going on Sundays when they do the fried chicken is great. My Sunday go to with mac and cheese, okra, and biscuits with raspberry jam.

Here's a secret: Order the fried corn bread. Super secret menu item. Amazing. Arguably the best thing they serve.

I'm hungry.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
Well, they have onions in almost everything they serve BESIDES their wonderful breakfast menu. All I do is order that kinda stuff instead. It absolutely AMAZINGGG! I also like the customized crafted syrup bottle that comes with it!

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Their breakfast is great. Mama's Pancake Breakfast or a four egg ham and cheese omelet with gravy.
MM MMM MMMMM

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I went to a Cracker Barrel once! Was probably a good 10 years ago. Went with Yoda in fact.

Don't got 'em here!

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
i like that tacky ass country star and get shit tons of candy

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
Grandma's Breakfast is amazin'!! And I love to shop for the candy afterwards as well :oops:

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
GOAT restaurant store.

I'm sorry for those that haven't tried this godly restaurant. Prayers sent.

SAB, come down here and we'll treat you right.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Now this is a thread I can get behind. Damn I love the barrel.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Sauntering my heavy ass into the Barrell always makes the day 100 percent better

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I just had Cracker Barrel for the first time a couple months ago. Always lived in Indiana, but never tried it before. Got the southern fried chicken, side of dumplings, side of mac and cheese. Biscuits are good too. What surprises me a lot is actually the speed in which they bring out the food. It is not a long wait by any means. I went back a 2nd time like 3 weeks ago. Next time I go, I'll order something else. I like it!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i like goin to the barrell in the winter when they have the fireplace goin

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Hey I had this again a couple nights ago because my girlfriend wanted it and picked some up. Those dumplins SLAP

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Went there Sunday morning. DAMN I LOVE THE BARREL. I could eat my weight in that hashbrown casserole.