I told you that Apple was the mark of the beast.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Apple...

disgust.jpg

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I have an iphone, I like it! Can't say I'm much of a fan of anything else apple though.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
My phone takes pictures and has a keyboard. That makes it fancy in my eyes!

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
ive never messed with a Mac, however i do want an iphone or an ipod touch just to mess with and play games on

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
ive never messed with a Mac, however i do want an iphone or an ipod touch just to mess with and play games on

I am actually against apple products. I own a zune and hope to get a windows phone when it is released on verizon.

There's just something about the "attitude" that goes with Apple products. Like they are so trendy and EVERYTIME a new generation comes out people immediately need it. Like the latest "white IPhone" being released. No different just a change in color and EVERYONEEEEE wants it. -.-

Plus.....anything that has a "sad face" to represent any and all errors is something I don't trust.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Did I ever mention how much I love rman?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Meh, I have an iPhone for work and I don't have any problems with it. My wife loves Apple, as she used to do tier 2 support for them. She has two Macs and a bunch of ipods. I use the Macs on occasion and have no problems with them, but I would never purchase one simply because of the price and gaming capabilities. Although a lot of those iphone/touch games are pretty fun and easy to pirate!