Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
god i finally beat that fucking song

only took me like 60 fucking tries

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Man. I'm so close to full combo'ing Freebird on normal. I always just make one or two dumb mistakes. Same thing with Jessica.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
free bird is a trick song because the beginning is so easy but it takes forever, and then when the hard shit starts you're just like oh fuck this ive been doing this song for five damn minutes.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Fuck that SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I can play every actual part of the song perfectly, but it's the putting it together and playing perfectly for like 4 fucking hours that gets me.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Ok just Freebird left to do and I've finished hard mode. Easier said then done!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Guh I was one note away from FC'ing freebird normal mode. It was also like note #950 so I didn't get the fucking 1000 note achievement. I did get 400k club though.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Hey hey hey finally

Attachments

• Freebird.JPG
    Freebird.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 402

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
fuck that shit. he needs to get laid.

anyway. gh 4 looks fucking amazing.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
neversoft is going to ruin this franchise.

they had a good foundation for this game to be solely guitar-based because they could get much different songs than rock band and appeal to a different audience. they shouldn't be adding new instruments. you're trying too hard.

anyway i'm pretty excited about clive winston coming back, plus sublime and van halen.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I know, GH4 is pissing me off. I love rock band cause you can have different songs in there. I mean Cheeseburger In Paradise is like the coolest thing I've ever played, but it'd be as boring as shit in guitar hero. I want to keep my smashing pumpkins and shit in rock band and have my Yngwies and stuff in Guitar Hero.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
my man 100%'d ttfaf last night. there's a vid on youtube but i aint linkin it.