I might just have to get a zelda tattoo

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
My bro-in-law does tattoos and just did this one for someone:

I may have to get him to give me some of that pixel art love.

Last edited:

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
If I could stand the process of getting a tattoo, I've always wanted a Triforce on the back of my left hand.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I recently replayed Skyward Sword for first time since 2011 and I thought it was better than I remembered. At least the story and gameplay. Some of the sword swinging is pretty fiddly at times though.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
I might have enjoyed it more had it not been for the motion controls. Not a big fan of that. Also wasn't thrilled with not being able to explore Hyrule/the Surface properly. The story was pretty good though.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
logan wont let me have anymore tattoos. so I have my raichu, moogle, and shitty heart piece tat

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
what up my man jr, been a long time. a loooong time.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
belle, mitch, aaron, kalnaur, yoda, zangora, casey, nemesis, ultima, bronson, hyruler, kris, king bowser, etc.

Just to name a few.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
I saw that belle posted last year. I only recognize like half of those, or just remember the name but not really the person.

What happened to Bronson? I thought he would still be active.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Mm not sure. He moved to Chicago and I think thats about the time he stopped coming here. I think he back in Easley now though.