Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
From latest famitsu
TjZP4Mu.jpg

ps4A3FZ.jpg

kHMCtRy.jpg

txviJ5O.jpg

3oqQ4Jr.jpg

Visuals are looking pretty nice in this. I never really played any of the Dynasty Warriors games, but I figure I'll probably get this eventually. Plan on getting a Wii U soonish (the MK8 bundle).

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Well those are probably the biggest boobs in a Nintendo game

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Zero Samus's are close in the latest Smash Bros. Easily the biggest cleavage tho.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Welp, this game is loads of fun. Kinda button-mashy at beginning but its not long until you learn new combos and stuff. Also its pretty much just a fan service game through and through. I'm only about 5-6 hours into it I suppose and I've gone to OoT's Goron Mountain and Water Temple, Skyward Sword's Skyloft and Forest Temple area, as well as Twilight Princess's Hyrule Field and Palace of Twilight. Its neat to see these areas again, although some of them are laid out a little bit different.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Beat the game last night, really fun and lots of replay value. Still haven't done any of the other modes so not really beat I guess.

Also learned Fi is pronounced Fye instead of Fee so thats weird.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah I heard them using that pronunciation during some of the Treehouse streams back at E3, I always had assumed it was "Fee" too.