Hyrule Warriors (Working Title) Announced

• Admin
In this morning's Nintendo Direct, Satoru Iwata revealed a collaboration with Tecmo Koei tentatively called Hyrule Warriors. It looks very similiar to Dynasty Warriors but set in the Zelda universe. Looks awesome! What do you think?

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Really excited for it. Never big into Dynasty Warriors, but I played the One Piece x DW crossover and loved it. Got high hopes for it.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I've only played the Dynasty Warriors (2 or 3?) demo on PS2, but I thought it was loads of fun.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I've messed around with Dynasty Warriors and thought they were fun enough. but giving them a Zelda theme is refreshing and a great way to grab some attention and make me care more. Crowd-brawlers themselves are a dying breed. New design looks pretty badass.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Looks like some generic ass shit. Reminiscent of Links Crossbow training. "Let's pump out something that's easy to make and Zelda themed and save this Wii U turd!"

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Looks like some generic ass shit. Reminiscent of Links Crossbow training. "Let's pump out something that's easy to make and Zelda themed and save this Wii U turd!"

Hah I remember Link's Crossbow Training. Great product nintendo!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I never played any DW games. And yeah, this game looks like it could be fun, but would get pretty boring I think. Would mike a nice lightweight downloadable only title I think.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
Looks neat. MORE CURIOUS if it has multi player like DW does. I played a lot of those kinda games so it seems interesting for this Zelda twist on it.

ErebusXanti

Deku Sprout
Dec 22, 2013
Not gonna lie but the first two DW were good but the games are getting too repetitive and it is like one of those series that needs to die man.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah I heard it wasn't very good after the first few games. I feel like this game will either be really good or pretty bad.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Ain't played a DW game but I remember there was that 360 game, 99 Nights or something? Seem to remember it being pretty bad.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
lol lets not mention that mistake of a game for 360 >.< that was so bad.