How To Request Additional Wii Games?

Matthew Matlock

Deku Sprout
Sep 18, 2011
Hello there!

I just registered after being directed here from another website, mainly to your Gamercard generator. I think it's awesome you're able to include Wii information on it. But uh, the list of games is sorely lacking. I understand it's a beta and all but there's many many other good games that need to be on that list. I'm curious how do I go about suggesting some? My collection is over 70 retail games, pretty much anything on the system actually worth owning.

I'd just like my card to reflect my actual favorite Wii titles and not the 4 I like best out of the current list.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Just go ahead and suggest them right here if you'd like! C:

edit: When Travis, the site owner, first implemented these, I made about 100 of them for him. I think the reason why there's a select amount is so that he could test it and make sure it worked. But anyway feel free to suggest your favorite Wii games to add!

Last edited:

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Well hay there, never expected to see another maritimer on the forums!

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
MATLOCKKKK!!!!!!!!

3908668658_3b9af98ed7_z.jpg

Matthew Matlock

Deku Sprout
Sep 18, 2011
Ah, yeah I forgot I connected with Facebook to register here and it shows my real name. Oh well, not that big of a deal. Not that much of a private person anyway.

So let me see, which games? Well, I have a lot of favorites. But I'll list a bunch since I know some people have different favorites.

MadWorld
House of The Dead:Overkill
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Endless Ocean: Blue World
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
The Conduit/The Conduit 2
Goldeneye 007
Blast Works: Build, Trade, Destroy
Deadly Creatures
Cursed Mountain
de Blob
Dokapon Kingdom
Excite Truck
Excitebots: Trick Racing
Indiana Jones & The Staff of Kings
Okami
Opoona
Red Steel/Red Steel 2
Rune Factory Frontier
Scarface: The World Is Yours
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
Trauma Center: Second Opinion/New Blood/Trauma Team
Wario Land: Shake It!

I own all of these. Not sure how many others own them but I think it'd be a great idea to have these featured on the generator if possible.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I'll be sure to mention these next time I talk to him!