Happy Memorial Day!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I know it's a a little less than a week away, but I just wanted to convey the the wishes of Team Stronghold to all of my fellow Handlers.

TheCHAMPS.jpg

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
My birthday is this weekend, and I'm getting a new tattoo on Saturday (the day of muh bee-day) and I have off Monday for Memorial Day and I get to take an extra day off around my birthday cause my boss is awesome, so I have FOUR FUCKING DAY WEEKEND coming up fellas and turtle killers!

And I get TURKISH FOOD for my birthday dinner on Sunday and muh boi is taking me to see the new Pirates movie because he is made of AWESOME! And it's gonna rub ointment on my back all weekend! And I should be mostly healed up by Wednesday so I won't have to walk around with a super greasy back from my tattoo ointment!

I'm probably gonna cheat on my diet SO BAD!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, sounds like fun! So what exactly is Memorial day all about? We just had Victoria Day here, where we celebrate the queen's birthday or some shit.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Memorial Day is the day we just remember those who have died in our nation's service.

It's pretty much Independence Day's little brother.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Memorial's Day is when Travis works 10 straight days of 9 hours + a day so a bunch of little shitting kids can annoy the piss out of me.

IT SUCKS

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
I love Memorial Day simply for the excuse to BBQ. Though I understand why some people may not.....

roast-my-weenie-bbq.jpg

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
Next holiday's champ picture already made. Now it's just a waiting game.