HALO 4?

tehubers

4sure.
Oct 16, 2007
So i hear things, that there is going to be a halo 4, although it will not be called "Halo 4" i mean halo 3 left us hanging master chief is just floating out in space? Bungie, is very good at hiding things to the last minute, so do you think there will be a "Halo 4" or is the chief rly finished? Halo 4 not rly going to be called alo 4 because duh the "hal threat" is gone. so an ideas for teh next one?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
When Bungie needs money, there will be a Halo 4.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
The Halo franchise will be milked out until the end of time, like Final Fantasy, Zelda, and Mario

tehubers

4sure.
Oct 16, 2007
Yes but you can change the Zelda and FF stories around, Halo you cant rly do that, i mean sure Halo 4 could be playing halo from another characters view point idk lets say from some guy that was in the city the cov. invaded in 2? or maybe you ply from the view of one of the space marines with MC. and yeah travis i agree, bungie claims it to be over, but when they need money they will releace a new one.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
there's still some spartans left besides MC

and you could have a game about the elites killing off the rest of the brutes

and you could even have a halo MMOFPS

use your imagination

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Just like planetside (which i never played)

but with halo mans

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Rumor is Bungie's already working on the next halo game, and it's a MMORPG.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
therea re other parts to the halo universe. they're gonna turn halo into star wars basically. or try to. problem is you can only go back so far (like not 3000 years or whatever kotor was).plus i would imagine they'll put out at least one unreal or shadowrun type game that has only multiplayer.

they need to just redo halo 1 with xbl and release that.

i'd never play another game again.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I didnt read any of this but saw kotor in bronsons post.

What a shit brilliant game. I LOVED IT.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
yes, kotor is in my top five games of all time list. I can't wait for mass effect.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
kotor was great
kotor 2 was a buggy pile of poo that i gave up on after a few hours

mass effect looks super badass