Giveaway: Design a Logo For Us, Win Wind Waker HD!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Tarvis, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Tarvis

Tarvis Yeah, that's right. Administrator

I believe the website needs a great logo on websites like our Facebook page, Youtube channel, Twitter, and other various websites we use for the website. It could also potentially be the logo on the main website.
    • We are looking for mainly a logo that will fit inside a square. The logo itself doesn't have to be square, but we would like something that would fit into the Facebook, Youtube, Twitter profile picture boxes without clipping - IE: no wide banner logos. Let me know if I need to describe this better.
    • You can submit as many images as you want.
    • Please submit all images by 12:00pm EST, June 25th, 2014.
    To submit them, just upload them in this thread in the form of an attachment. If you don't want other people to see them until after the closing date, you can send to our email: webmaster@zeldaxtreme.com

The winner will be decided on June 25th and the winner will receive a digital copy of Wind Waker HD for Wii U. If you want to submit a design but already own Wind Waker HD, or do not own a Wii U, let us know and maybe we can do something.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  2. SuperAfroBoy

SuperAfroBoy Vertical Bacon Sandwich Super Moderator

I'll be submitting one fosho, but already have WW HD.

3. Tarvis

We'll fix you up with something

4. SuperAfroBoy

what better what to spend a sunday at the office. (this took me waaaaaay longer then I'd like to admit)

Attached Files:

5. Tarvis

Welp this didn't go as well as expected. SAB do you got a paypal? My internet has been wonky at home all week, so I will send you some funds tomorrow morning.

6. SuperAfroBoy

i do yeah

7. Tarvis

pm it to me pls