gears of war 3

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
A couple of things they need tah fix:

-The hitbox for the Retro Lancer charge is too big. Some times if you jump to the side you'll still get stuck in the animation and get killed.
-The incendiary grenades shouldn't detonate on impact. It becomes an insta kill-weapon.
- Buggy netcode. FIX YA NETCODE EPIC.

Other than that, I likez it alot.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I expected the code to be more optimized than it is. Especially considering the game should've already been out.

It really is fun through, reminds me of the good ol GoW1 days where everyone just laughed at each other.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
didn't sound like you were havin too much fun
you just yell all the time daaaaaaaaaamn

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah logan likes to bitch.

I have feelin when they delayed it that the team decided to take it easy and thats why netplay is shit

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Other problems needin fixin:

The grenade range is HUGE.
Grenades sometimes detonate before making its beeping sound.
Spawning is annoying, not sure what causes it to flip.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
[video=youtube;VxBpGowjZf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxBpGowjZf4[/video]

I_came.jpg

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I like the fortification stuff, but I don't like being able to buy more ammo and resurrect your teammates with money.

That takes away the tension. Step in the wrong direction IMO.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Dave and I use to create makeshift forts on Day One with Boomer Shields. It's nice they're adding legit fortification options.

I'm hoping/guessing that you'll be able to toggle the life buy in

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Hey cool, if you preorder at Gamestop you get a Commando Dom skin from the Aspho Fields novel

gearsofwar3_bonusLG.jpg

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
[video=youtube;U5AVJXw--IQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5AVJXw--IQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

20 days away!

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I just watched the IGN video review....HOT DAMN I may have to get this game next weekend

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Gah I hate it when superfags post shit on the internet knowing it will spoil the experience for others. I know the fate of a major Gears character. Not a huge deal, seeing as how there is still alot more going on, but still. Damn people.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Gah I hate it when superfags post shit on the internet knowing it will spoil the experience for others. I know the fate of a major Gears character. Not a huge deal, seeing as how there is still alot more going on, but still. Damn people.

Dave ruined it for me on facebook.