Gamerhandles Dream Journal

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I've always thought about this because I have some of the weirdest dreams ever and they usually make for funny stories. So from now on, if you have a funny or fucked up dream, write it down here if you remember it!

Last night I dreamed that me and Travis were running away from the cops for something. Eventually they caught us and we both blamed one another for whatever the hell it was we did and then we kicked the shit out of each other. Then I woke up.

:jerry:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
My dream last night was that fag guy at work was crying about something, so I punched his ass to the moon.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yep I remember him making a crater in the moon

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Not as much as I would if I really did it

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Hey, I actually remembered my dream last night, then forgot about it, and then just remembered it again!

It wasn't very exciting, though. Basically my dream was that the my house was flooding, but it was weird because it was like water was leaking out of all the walls, and pooling in the corners of the rooms, almost like it was thicker than water should be. I remember I was freaking out trying to figure out how to stop the leaking, and it seemed like each room I went to was worse then the last.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I find pastrami to be the most sensual of the cured meats.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I had a dream that Tracey Morgan and I were friends and he thought I was funny enough to be on the cast of SNL, but I had to go through college first. So he sponsored me and my black female friend (who came out of no where) to go to LA and go through acting school.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I had a dream that I was in jail for shoplifting. Travis and Ron Swanson then busted me out by blowing the roof off of the jail and letting me fly way by holding onto a rope.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This would be a good thread if we had any members. I have some fuckin wild ass dreams.

I have a dream like once every month of forgetting to do some kind of school work, and then thinking I'm going to fail high school, but it always resolves when I tell the authoritative figure in the dream to fuck off cause I already did that.