Gamercard Generator Image Request Thread

Chuck Norris

Deku Sprout
Mar 14, 2011
Any chance you could make a BattleField 3 one, something with this guy in it?

Thanks.

battlefield_3_walk.jpg

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Hey guys, as I've posted on the main page, we will be changing the gamercards soon. We will still take requests, but it may be a little while before we can add them!

Thanks!

Cantz

Radical Dreamer
Apr 3, 2011
This with a particular focus on the lovely lady (positioned conveniently on the background off to the right where you would be able to see her in all of her glory). You see.. I have a particular fixation with the lady Kokonoe. She and I would make quite a dastardly duo if she were real. Some would say I'm obsessed but I prefer to just label myself as a devout disciple of the Power of Science!

She's from Blazblue. The head scientist of Sector 7 and savior/creator of Iron Tager the Red Devil. You may have heard of some of her endeavors.. including studies of the boundary, creation of the idea engine, and even modifying a Murakumo unit to serve her needs as well as rescuing Hakumen, one of the 7 Heroes, from the Boundary/Void.

But I ramble.. if you could have her as a background (this image in particular) for the Gamercards I would be most appreciative.

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: Obviously you may/will have to crop the image to fit your needs. I'm sure you'll find a tasteful way of doing so but may I suggest something just slightly below the breast area as to fully display her reclined and relaxed position while still showing her head and face to accurately express her emotion and thought, so she appears to be pondering her next scientific exploitation of the world around her.

Once again, Thank you.

ac7aa8fedfb6c28b547f813a3f92da8f.jpg

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'd say that is undoubtedly the most specific background request I've ever received.

thatsigthing.png

Does that look about right? It's about as close as it's gonna get without the Gamertag/Wii Code/PSN Handle bar covering her eyes.

Cantz

Radical Dreamer
Apr 3, 2011
My good man.. I have to say that the work you've done there is quite pleasing. I just did a quick spot with a small scrap of paper and you are most assuredly correct. If I'm right though, the position will make the image, as a background in the gamercard of course, all the more endearing.

Wonderful! I must both commend and thank you for your efforts.

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
:great:

I've fulfilled all outstanding requests, so Travis will probably upload all this shit when he's done rewritin that script.

Cantz

Radical Dreamer
Apr 3, 2011
Ah the tedious task of programming.. how I loathe yet love thee. I haven't written in so long.. please don't remind me of it's evils. Hah.

However congratulations on your arduous task finally coming to completion. When the fruits of your labors blossom you will know true accomplishment and be rewarded by.. well.. probably by forum crawlers using their request image for a day before finding a new picture they like more.

LEE200

PS3 & 360 Gamer
Mar 12, 2011
Hello Logan, is there any chance I could change my gamercard background to this below please,
thanks in advance if it can be done.

l3e7b00.png

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
We should be rolling out the new changes to the gamercards today.

I am currently fixing a few issues that are left in the script, and after that we will be adding the new images.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Hello Logan, is there any chance I could change my gamercard background to this below please,
thanks in advance if it can be done.

l3e7b00.png

Eh, that image won't really work without stretching it and making the entire sig look wonky. I sent Travis a Crysis 2 one though, so happy compromise!

:george:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This whole thing took longer than expected, but all the stuff is updated, new images added, although I think there is more images to add still. I will get to those asap. There might be some mistakes on some people's gamercards, although most of the ones I've looked at have been for the most part working correctly.

This whole ordeal has taught me a lot about php and mysql, and the surge in popularity has been great, however I think we may be overstretching our limits on our current host. This became apparent at most today when the site was down because of how hard the database was getting hit. So, I've been looking at the possibility of moving the site to a VPS, such as this one here: http://myhosting.com/virtual-server-hosting/custom-vps.aspx

Of course, this is more expensive, and I might have to subsidize the costs through donations/ads although for the most part I've never had any ads on the site. It would be a lot easier if I could get a better paying job than the one I am currently employed at, although it's not from lack of trying. Anyways, I'm rambling, but I would like to hear some opinions on our gamercards in the other gamercard thread.