Game: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
This game is really great. Its one of the only Wii games that gets the controls right. You barely have to use the "next-gen" features of the Wii remote, and none of them seem forced or unnecessary. I'm really not that far into the game yet, but I think I've got an idea of what the game will be play out like, and I don't expect any big surprises or anything. Which is probably the only bad thing you can say about this game. Everything about the game is super-high-quality, but its really just more of the same. So as long as you like Super Mario 64, you'll like this game.

I've only tried one of the new costumes that Mario uses, and it worked very well. At first, it seemed like the game was going to play out entirely on this little planetoids, which would have gotten old fast, but there are plenty of traditional levels as well.

:wookie: :wookie: :wookie: :wookie: :wookie:
out of
:wookie: :wookie: :wookie: :wookie: :wookie:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I hate how the camera is upside down at time and you cant move it. MAKES ME ANGRY

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
given the circumstances, i think the camera werks very well. :3
i enjoy this game very much!
pretty much because the toads and the stars are cute. ^-^

oh and luigi. ^____^

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
god damn it i just owned the high score in the stupid simon game but this site fucked up and it didnt SAVE

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I don't think the game deserves a 10.

I would give it a 9, maybe 9.4.

Only because the upside down camera, while trying to get all the purple coins, was giving me a god damn headache.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
i haven't gotten that far. :<

i just wanna play as luigi. ;_;

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I don't think the game deserves a 10.

I would give it a 9, maybe 9.4.

Only because the upside down camera, while trying to get all the purple coins, was giving me a god damn headache.

I just read this post, and I guess the ridiculous of game scoring only just came into my head.

I mean...people, mostly idiots, not saying anybody here, get up in arms between a 9.4 and a 9.5. What the fuck is the difference?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
You my friend...would be da bell of da ball!

Sorry, but this site was lacking a The Office reference.

Continue.