Game: Portal 2

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'll star power my words, it wasn't bad. A lot better than the first. Still woefully short, but whatevs. Maybe if they were able to merge both games together, then it would be pretty cool. The humor in this game was a lot better, I caught myself smiling a good bit.

It was fun. Just like the first. Just not the greatest game ever (I mean not even close, not even game of the year/game of the month/game of the week)

I want to try out co-op later.

The game itself gets a solid 8/10.

PS. The end song? Sucked like the first. Get a clue turds, that shit is neither catchy or cute.

my face when portal 2's credit music = :ryan:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
toy equivalent of portal =

cup_and_ball.jpg

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
So I guess this is the toy equivalent to Mega Man then:
iq-pentagon.jpg

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Cup and ball = simple/fun once then who cares?

Portal = simple/fun once

Don't try to church it up son.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I don't get it. It was a good game, don't be afraid to give credit where it's deserved.

GotY? No. But if you give it an 8 outta 10, then DAYUM.
edit: meaning 8 out of 10 is a pretty damn high score coming from logan.

Last edited:

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
Well, not exactly a review but gets the message across: Logan liked dis while he wasn't so pumped by the first one. Progress then?

The first one was fine but fpp games are not my thing. Maybe I will give it a try at some point.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
15cycm1.gif

Most of the reviews we post in the Reviews forums aren't the most professional, unless otherwise noted! C:

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i loved it. still need to finish co-op tho if anyone needs a bot buddy

Last edited:

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i think they are doing some sort of dlc. i mean how could they. it should be free too.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
From what I've heard, Microsoft said they could release it for free, but they'd have to cover server charges (I know that was the case with some L4D DLC) so Valve said lol NEVERMIND THEN.

MONEY RULES ALL.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
From what I've heard, Microsoft said they could release it for free, but they'd have to cover server charges (I know that was the case with some L4D DLC) so Valve said lol NEVERMIND THEN.

MONEY RULES ALL.

if thats the case then where are my updates for Team Fortress 2 for the xbox

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
No player base. Plus Valve hates Live for the update policy or whatever. That's why they added some Steam functionality to the PS3.