Game of Thrones

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
www.zeldaxtreme.com
Rupees
Anyone still watch this? I watched every episode up to season 5 and then just kinda stopped. I just read the synopsis online the next day or something.

Not like I have HBO or anything so I had to stream/torrent it anyways, but gah I'm so lazy I can't even bother to torrent shows anymore. I'm just in a pit of despair!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Moderator
Nov 10, 2003
PEI, Canada
freewebs.com
Rupees
I recently picked up one of those Android TV boxes, installed Kodi, and added addons to stream everything. I don't have TV service and I don't bother torrenting anything these days.

And yeah, I still watch GoT. Haven't watched the most recent episode yet though, and managed to avoid spoilers so far.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
www.zeldaxtreme.com
Rupees
I don't know how, it's plastered all over everything I look at lol.

I don't really care about the spoilers so much, as I just watch the show to see who dies anyways. I really should start watching it again even though I know the jist of everything that's happened.

Megane-chan

Deku Scrub
May 25, 2016
Rupees
Well in this season, at least no one who's read the books can spoil anything for us.

I still watch that, and without revealing any further detail I can say I like it better than the previous seasons. At least now that the scripters are free to go with this wherever they want, the episodes tend to flow much better. The previous seasons were crammed with info and transient characters, it was hard to understand what's going on.
I had to spoil myself into reading the GoT wiki just to grasp what's what.