Game: Eternal Sonata

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
So, I'm definitely not done with it yet, but it's pretty much one of the only reasons I bought a 360, lulz.

Anyway. The story is a little bizarre. Chopin is on his deathbed, and you're playing through his final dream before he dies of TB. Everyone in his dreamworld that can use magic is terminally ill, thus, destined to die soon. Being a playable character, Chopin meets up with a terminally ill 14-year-old girl named Polka; everyone doesn't want to be touched by her, because they're afraid that they'll catch her illness. Eventually, you meet the rest of the 10 playable characters, and go on a journey to beat Count Waltz (yeah, I know. awful name.)

The characters are really likable, and the graphics are gorgeous. The battle system is fun, and it keeps you on your toes with it being timed and all.

The voice acting isn't to die for, and there are incredibly long cutscenes. I mean seriously, cutscene after cutscene after CUTSCENE. And it gets really annoying sometimes.

But, so far (being on chapter 4 of 7), I really enjoy it. If you don't mind a JRPG, you might want to check it out. C:

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Thank you...that was...that was me farting...by Chopin