Game: Dementium: The Ward (DS)

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I played this game for about five, maybe six minutes this morning while Melinda was getting dressed. From what I could see, it was definitely a game. I liked how you could move around in the environment. That neat little feature certainly made progression possible. Also, the game displayed graphics on both screens. This was certainly helpful, as this allowed the game to give you a visual representation of what was occurring in the game. Oh, and the sound. Man, the games uses those speakers to produce noise! Some music and ambient sound effects, even!

Also, there may be some kind of enemies in the game. In my short time reviewing the game, I only seen some blood on the floor, and a number written on the wall. The numbers were red, and I assume they were written in blood.

All in all, I have to say this is certainly a game available for the Nintendo DS, and has touch controls utilizing the stylus. Also, this game has graphics and sounds. It really is an experience. One of the most memorable moments, was when the game first started and it said "Touch the screen to start". Man, no fooling around, eh?

Last edited: