Game: Bayonetta

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So yeah, I'm probably pretty biased, but it's simply amazing. Hell, even Andrew wound up loving it. The combat is brilliant, the story is funny, and the game is just so over-the-top that it's practically criminal. Seriously, if you don't play the last 3 chapters of this game with a shit-eating grin on your face, stop playing video games. Go read a book or something.

This is the premiere action game and it's what God of War and every other game in the genre wishes they were.

10/10

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Another game that takes some skill to add to the pantheon of Logan > Jay!

[video=youtube;hMenB9Ywh2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMenB9Ywh2Q[/video]

:humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty: :humptybumpty:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I've had enough of you constant abuse. I'm out of here. Some friend you are.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
i am now flooding this thread with cute and happies

308clme.jpg

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Really? Grenadier? You aren't gonna post in 3 months then come out of the woodwork to insult me?

Grenadier

Deku Scrub
Feb 6, 2011
I'm just calling it like I see it. And right now all I see is a babbling brook fatass baldy who thinks the goddamn world is ending cause he can't make sandwiches. Deal with it nerd. :dwi:

HEY YOU. STOP WITH THE GODDAMN CUTE STUFF