Fuck You Game Industry

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
First off all scrappy, no there isn't one single good next gen game coming out this year. Second, I've played ever "old" game under the sun. All I can do now is be shackled to the new games rolling off the line. Third, I Am Alive is $15, and from the look of it, garbage repetitiveness. Just because you can swallow the game industry's jizz doesn't mean I'm the problem.

Who the fuck is this Rum Texas douche queer-steer? Fuck you Rum, why don't I calm your mom down in bed.

Marry me.

Right now.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
[video=youtube;gbuq3vTy2IY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbuq3vTy2IY[/video]

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
OhhhhIdunnooo. I think in a list of adjectives directed at her current literary endeavor, that "silly" might make the list.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
I HAD to be harsh with him, Casey! He harmed my feelings saying something so awful about my super serious blog!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
sheparddance.gif

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I'm commander Sheppard and this is my favorite store on the citadel.

Now my cat is puking...

Rums

Look at'ma pickle!
Aug 7, 2012
I can't believe I'm just now finding this site. You guys are alright. A little side note about my online experience: Casey, you've been on this site longer than I've even been online. I didn't start till 09, so any time I come across someone with stats from 08 and earlier I become a little star struck.

OhCasey, what secrets of the internet you must know....