Fuck You Game Industry

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
I hope Ubisoft is paying you to go down on them scrub. You're pretty ignorantly minded on video games there scruby. Ass Creed was played out by brotherhood. So am I suppose to be impressed that you stood around like a chump at Gearbox's booth for a free code? You wouldn't know a good game if it bite you on the ass Scrubby.

or maybe the games have always been just as good...you're just getting older and childish things like video games just dont do it for you anymore...oh no wait...still crying. you havent grown up.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
LIFTOFF.jpg

Andrew

Internet Rage Machine
Feb 7, 2007
I'm more bewildered that Scrubby here thinks that Ass Creed is a great series. He truly believes 2012 is a great year for gaming. That's just sad Scrubby.

Rums

Look at'ma pickle!
Aug 7, 2012
Who the fuck is this Rum Texas douche queer-steer? Fuck you Rum, why don't I calm your mom down in bed.
I'll get right on that, but untill then how bout these 2 games: Watch Dogs, and The Last of Us?

Surly these give you a little hope?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
YOU'RE JUST GONNA LET HIM CALM YOUR MOM DOWN IN BED LIKE THAT?

Cmon Rums think of your dear ol momma.

:tuhtles:

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
pirate warriors is coming out soon and that's all that matters gan fall bless us all

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
I'm more bewildered that Scrubby here thinks that Ass Creed is a great series. He truly believes 2012 is a great year for gaming. That's just sad Scrubby.

i never said 2012 is a great year. i just think you're being a baby.

Rums

Look at'ma pickle!
Aug 7, 2012
No, I'm a real life boy:

2ajq3qr.jpg

Will someone please answer the damn question? lol, weirdos

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
if ya dont have a mouth how will you eat da foods!?

last of us looks great, watch dogs had a nice demo, will wait to see more.