FREE Minecraft Wood Premium Theme

TRICKY1976

CHEEVO MANIA
Apr 12, 2011
Unlock this by pressing START then the Y button to share a screenshot over Facebook. Not an amazing looking theme but its free compared to the normal 240MSPs for premium ones

[video=youtube;lTChuntBQeU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lTChuntBQeU[/video]

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
You can also get Minecraft for free if you have a Raptr account and played some other games for a little bit (like Trials Evolution).

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Really? I was initially going to get Trials this weekend, but then wasn't sure if I'd rather get Minecraft. I think I'm leaning more towards Trials, and might as well get gold since it's only $2 for two months right now.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm not sure how long you have to play Trials, but make sure you have raptr account first. I'm also not sure how much longer that deal is going on either, but it's how I obtained it.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Those fuckers, I had 2 games eligible and I didnt get a copy
and the deal is gone, they onlyh ad 2500 copies

TRICKY1976

CHEEVO MANIA
Apr 12, 2011
I also got an email from Raptr saying id won an award a free copy of minecraft but when i claimed as soon as i got the email it wouldnt let me claim the Raptr team are looking into it for me