Four Swords Anniversay Edition Free on 3DS eShop

• Admin
Another heads up today for our users. Without much of an announcement, Nintendo has re-released Four Swords Anniversary Edition onto the 3DS eShop and it is completely free. Be fast though, as it will only be free for the next four days. Whether this means it will be removed from the eShop or just won't be free after those four days remains to be seen.

Four Swords Anniversary Edition was one of the GBA titles given to early adopters of the 3DS as part of the 3DS Ambassador Program. Does this signal the beginning of GBA games coming to the 3DS? Let's hope.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I enjoyed the GameCube version a lot more than I thought I would. :oops:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I missed it the first time.

NOW IT IS MINE

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

conan.gif%3Fw%3D640

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Didn't that game kinda come out at the same time as Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, another multiplayer version of a classic single-player franchise?

I didn't play either of 'em!

Actually not true, I played FFCC for about 5 minutes, years after it came out.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
FF CC is my favorite! And four swords is horrible, played it for like 10 minutes yesterday and was like UHHH okay

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I seem to remember not liking the Four Swords on GBA, but I can't remember why. The gamecube one is fantastic and I still need to finish it though.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
What I wanna know is why stop at Four Swords. Make a Zelda MMO and call it 10,000,000 Swords.

Or don't because that's the worst idea ever.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
i think they are kinda doin that with that dynasty warriors hyrule thingy