[Fixed] PSN API Broken

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Looks like the PSN API I use is broken because of changes Sony made on their website. I would know a way around this using a direct link to a user's profile, but it seems Sony changed this as well since you can't access profiles anymore without submitting a stupid form on their website.

So for now, PSN stuff isn't going to update.

Thanks Sony!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Hey so yours seems to work, and it says [fixed]...how come mine don't work?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Well lets see. That's a good question. I give it a lookover.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
There we go. It was a bug in the script (kept setting your active setting to "no").

Joe.png

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Good thing yours messed up because I probably wouldn't have caught it otherwise. Stupid logic on my part anyways. (If level = 0 { set active = no }) which means it can't unset itself to check if level is not 0. OOPS.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I believe this is now fixed again, still doing testing, but so far seems to be working pretty good. Now I just need to improve the xbox side and all would be GOOD.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Don't look like it :( Still showing Watch Dogs as my last played game, which, thank fuck, it ain't

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Have you updated your trophies on PS4? Mine never updates itself until I go to trophies menu on PS4 and sync it.

Edit: Looks like it has your updated games in database, I'll look into why it hasn't updated image wise yet.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah I synced it on PS4. I wish they'd just make it so that happens automatically. Why wouldn't I want my trophies to be updated?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So I've been trying to rewrite the xbox side of the code as well, but the guy who runs the new API I was trying to switch over too won't answer my emails about how his documentation is way out of date.. It's been over two weeks, and I'm paying monthly for this? Come on guy.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Ok, I've reworked this whole thing today and I'm pretty sure its working great now. Just gotta wait for images to update.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Lol yeah it's got Dragon Age right at least. I haven't bought Kingdom Hearts 2.5 yet so I dunno why it's showing that. But hey it's progress!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
r u srs?

Now its not showing ps avatars! Back to work. Bug fix bug fix bug fix.