Final Fantasy VII Could be Headed to Steam

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
An alleged leaked product description hints that Final Fantasy VII could be headed to Steam.

If the hints prove accurate, the refreshed version of the legendary RPG would feature 36 achievements, online profiles, cloud saving, and a "Character Booster" item, the description of which reads as such:

"Find yourself stuck on a difficult section or lacking the funds to buy that vital Phoenix Down? With the Character Booster you can increase your HP, MP and Gil levels to their maximum, all with the simple click of a button, leaving you to enjoy your adventure."

The price for the game on the listing was set at £7.99/€9.99.

The description appeared on FinalFantasyVIIPC.com, but only briefly. The domain, spotted by the GOG Forum, was registered by Square Enix June 15.

FF7-Listing-Screenshot.jpg

If you'd like a good look at the full product description, smack it here.

5752223293_da829ce6b7_m.jpg

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
But it already came out for PC and it's already easy to emulate.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
maybe dis got da hd textures

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
me too, but they can't even make newer Final Fantasy games right so I'm sure they'd ruin the remake.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
One problem is that they got rid of the original composer.

THE MUSIC MAKES THE GAMESW!!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
They got him back for FF14 luls.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Why don't you guys like Steam? It's the best digital distribution platform available.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
Why don't you guys like Steam? It's the best digital distribution platform available.

its a computer thing right? yeah i dont like playing games on computers...also i like owning games. im materialistic

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
1. because my computer is an eight year old piece of shit

2. because i'm cheap and just pirate whatever my shitty computer actually can play.