Ffx-2

D

Don Francisco

Anyone other than Pink Floyd, Logan, and me playing FFX-2?
If so, we should start a tips and tricks thread for the game since from what I've read on GameFAQs the game is huge.
If anyone is interested, this is the best answer I got for paying off O'aka's debts quickly:
Q:Is there an easier way to pay off O'aka's debt?
Well here's a way to pay off O'aka debt without using Pilfer Gil:
In Chapter 2 if you go to Guadosalam you can make an easy 90,000 gil by following this.
-Fly to Guadosalam from the airship and save at the save sphere you arrived there at.
-After you save go to the right where it goes down into a tunnel, that is the inn
-Ask the innkeeper Have any data? He'll offer to give you data for 10,000 gil
-Buy it and if he says "It's the last person you'd expect. No question" If he does not say it soft reset (Start+Select+R1+R2+L1+L2) and load up your game again
-Repeat this until he says it
-Ask him for data again and he says "It's the closet person you can find"
-Then sell it back to him by pressing square, he'll give you 100,000 gil for the data and he sold it to you got 10,000 giving you a quick 90,000 gil.

This took me at least 16 resets, so be patient

Other replys I got were getting gil from Sphere Break and the Pilfer Gil thing that I'm currently doing.

EDIT: I was about to go continue on my path to completing Chapter 1 when I realized something. I sold my 8,000 gil to O'aka, so now I need to make another 10,000 gil to do this trick. Hopefully I'll have made it by the time I get to Chapter 2. I'm going to continue using the Pilfer Gil ability.

Last edited by a moderator:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I think I picked that o'aka guy up. he's probably still in the airship. oh well.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
I only saw the opening sequence so far. I wanted to get it for Christmas, but my parents decided to be gay and buy me KOTOR instead (still a cool game. From what I saw, it looked like Charlie's Angels. It looked like Rikku and that other chick were fighting some Yuna lookalike or something. I dunno... I haven't read anything about it. I think I'm just gonna steal it from my sister when she gets done with it.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It did suck though. I beat it in hopes of it getting better, but NOPE.