Fantasy Football

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
So instead of starting up some bullshit league and try to get a bunch of random people I know to join, I thought it'd be cool if we started a league for the forums. It's cool if you want to invite some other people, such as Bob getting in on the action. I know some of you aren't the biggest football fans, but you don't have to be that big of a fan to enjoy fantasy football. If most of you are interested, one of us can go ahead and make the league.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
K

I'll make it and give everyone the info.

THEN WE GOTTA FIGURE OUT A DRAFT TIME

Oh, and if you join...STAY THE WHOLE SEASON. I can't stand people who keep up for two or three weeks, and just forget about it. I'm not giving names, but I think we all know who does this.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
u should paly travis.

I remember when junichi set his auto draft for the worst players.

I remember all of us sending "wtf" in unison on the draft screen when his first pick was BOOMER GRIGSBY.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
just make sure you have people playing each week and pray like hell.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
what if i get my ass capped before its over?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
It's alright if you don't know who the hell the players are, we won't steer you wrong.

There's always a "Best Available" list. You really can't go wrong with them, depending on what position you want to draft in a certain round.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I GIVE YOU INFO WHEN I MAKE LEAGUE

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I think I'll go with the "Who sounds the most like a pedophile?" technique.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
k. it's set up

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f2
click on join a league
login
click join custom
league id is 438317
password is gamers

I have the draft set for this Sunday, August 9th for 8:45. I can always change that. We need to figure out a time where everyone can make it.