Fallout: New Vegas

Andrew

Internet Rage Machine
Feb 7, 2007
Whose with me in thinking that New Vegas is going to be an awesome hybrid of the funny and clever storytelling of the fallout 1 & 2 guys, with the great gameplay workings of Bethesda's fallout 3.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Fallout 3 is a great game. It doesn't touch The Elder Scrolls, but it's good. I just hope Bethesda doesn't make it riddled with glitches like Fallout 3 is. As good as it is, sometimes they were unbearable.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I loved me some Fallout, the only problem was that the story was so ass.

That being said, all that was overlooked based on the fact that i could punch peoples heads off.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6cj6Kb6iVH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6cj6Kb6iVH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
How about a fucking patch so I can continue to play the fucking game instead of being stuck like I was in Fall Out 3? DAMN

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
YEP. I had to make a NEW GOD DAMN CHARACTER just like in Fallout 3.

I suppose it's my own damn fault, but

1) I didn't think the game was actually about to end. Fallout 3 I could understand. You did your job, the story was pretty much done. But this god damn game had ramifications for whatever conclusion you picked and you dont get to see SHIT.

2) I seriously couldn't imagine them just ENDING the game again. I thought of all the things they'd fix that'd be the one. Jesus.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
It gives you a warning before you take on the final mission (I was on Mr.House's side), but I didn't think it meant "Hey, you're gonna be stuck in this last part!" So I saved when I got there, and my last save before that was way at the beginning of the game. I didn't actually think they were that fucking dense to do it all over again. DAMN

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
YEP. I totally agree. I took that final warning as, "Hey prepare yourself! it's the final countdown!" as opposed to "Lol Game over dumbass." I'm pretty sure it explicitly stated how it would help decide NEW VEGAS'S FUTURE which would be a future I imagined that I'd fucking SEE.