Falcons vs. Jets Pre-Game

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
If the defense plays the way it should. We clobber them, if it doesn't we struggle like last week.

I say Vick shines on Monday night and we beat them by 17.

31-14

D

Dave

Quite true, quite true! I'm hoping the defense now has its shit straight, especially the secondary. Passing game I am also hoping is a bit stronger. But I feel a strong defense and Vick tonight for the big win.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Our safties are playing like pussies and D-Hall is our only good corner, and he's not as physical as he should be. It all goes on our front seven, if they make plays and keep the QB off balance, then the running lanes will close and the turnovers and sacks will pile up. We did this against the Eagles, Bills, and Vikings, so we just have to execute. We have the talent, they've just been missing opportunities. The jets secondary is banged up and their OL isn't fully healthy. It doesn't hurt that Vinny is about as mobile as a nailed down block of wood. I think we'll run the ball down their throat and have success on defense.

D

Dave

This is also true. Their O-Line isn't fully healthy, and their Pro Bowl center, Kevin Mawae , is out. And D-Hall will be on their best WR, Laveranues Coles, so that should really put a dent in their passing game, since Vinny isn't that great to begin with. Because of their weakened O-Line, Curtis Martin won't do shit for them. Our speed and blitzing should pretty much rape them. If we play defense like I know we can, and run like I know we can, we'll win this easy.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
garbage td at the end.

chalk up another pick for d-lo.

27-14.