Fable 2 DLC: Knothole Island

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Wow! So I finally got a break from school and work to get my hands on Knothole Island DLC. I was really excited because I played the SHIT out of Fable 2, and the thought of playing something new in that game made me happeh.

So, 800 points, new region, new weapons, new clothing, new achievements. For starts, if your character has the "Long Hair" hairstyle, you CANNOT dye it any other color, it's glitched. I suspected they'd you know, fix that, since I downloaded a PAAAATCH with my DLC! But, anyway.

The DLC focuses on the region of Knothole Island - it's frozen. Oh noes. So! You gotta go halp! The DLC offers 3 temples you have to go through, eventually opening the Weather Chamber or some shit. Idr. But, that's basically what the quests include.

There is new armor scattered throughout Knothole Island in treasure chests and dig spots and whatnot. There's a new trading shop where you can trade something for, surprise surprise, moar clothes.

To be fair, I only finished the quests, thus I haven't spent a lot of time with it. But that's it - I beat it in an hour easy. I don't know, 800 points feels like a lot for an hour's worth of gameplay.

So, I might update more when I play more or whatever. But, as of right now, don't download it unless you've got 800 points laying around and/or you're a SUPER FAN!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'll play Fable 2 MAYBE if they fix the game breakin glitches.

My save file is gone 4ever

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
loool i think they did with the patch! but, from wut i experienced, patch creatin MORE PROBLEMS. well, long hairstyle is inconvenient, because dye works with any other style.

but you lost your file cus you cracked yo haaaaard driiiiiive!

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
lolzzzz i just watched 2 hours of married with children!