E3 2018 Thread

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Rupees
See, this is why those PRE-RELEASE SNEEK PEAK NINTENDO CONFERENCE CHEAT SHEET RIGHT HERE, DAWG lists are bullshit. Hardly ANY of that shit was on it.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Rupees
Conference by conference, it was all just pretty average, but there were a lot of good things to come out of it all that will be great moving forward. And the only thing waaaaay out there that I really care about is Elder Scrolls 6. But that's so far out, it's pointless to even care at this point.

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Rupees
sooo... Nintendo Switch Lite.... Basically a larger Gameboy or what!

Finally got a Nintendo Switch last Christmas.
Excited to get Links Awakening

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Rupees
Seems kinda useless to me if you already own a Nintendo Switch, really just a bunch of feature removal. Good for parents trying to get their son Billy a Switch though.

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Rupees
Seems kinda useless to me if you already own a Nintendo Switch, really just a bunch of feature removal. Good for parents trying to get their son Billy a Switch though.
That's what i'm thinking.

What is everyone playing these days?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Rupees
Bouncing between Spider-Man, Detroit, and Sekiro until Wolfenstein: Youngblood comes out.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Moderator
Rupees
Spider-Man was such a great game. I tried the first two scenarios in Detroit and it seems promising, I’ll definitely go back to it eventually.