• PC Gaming Show -- 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET
  • Sony -- 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET
Tuesday, June 12
  • Nintendo -- 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Rupees
Microsoft better have some details (RELEASE DATE) on Crackdown 3. Nintendo better have Animal Crossing. Perhaps a Breath of the Wild 2?

I would also like to see some more details on FF7 Remake if that is ever coming. It's been three years since original trailer!

I don't really have any expectations for Sony. Outside of God of War, which was fantastic, I haven't really played the PS4 in the last couple of years. Sony's show has been pretty good the last couple of years, so I look forward to it anyways.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Rupees
lol I seriously forgot all about the FF7 remake.

Devil May Cry 5. Yoshi. Last of Us 2. Super Mash Bros. Mario Tennis Aces. Kingdom Hearts 3. Metro: Exodus. Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Days Gone. Anthem. Mortal Kombat 11. Red Dead 2. Metroid Prime 4. Gears 5. Death Stranding.

Some actual footage of half these games would be awesome. Every time I see something for Death Stranding I'm just over here all

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Rupees
I'm not even sure what Death Stranding is even supposed to be. I give it weirdest game of this generation award.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Rupees
No idea. The story is going to be weird as shit, but the open-world action should be pretty fun.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Rupees
lol and now Bethesda is throwing in the "Please Wait..." Fall Out screen as a teaser.

Which probably means Fall Out to Switch, Fall out to VR, Fall Out 3 remastered, or new Fall Out, similar to New Vegas. New Orleans is the rumor.

MEH. Remastered FO 3 would be pretty cool I guess.

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Rupees

What does Nintendo have in store for E3 if they are releasing trailers like this right now, instead of saving them for E3?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Rupees
It means more Super Smash Bros, Yoshi, and Metroid hopefully. Get the shit nobody cares about out of the way now. Go play Pokemon Go or something.

:durr:

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Rupees
Give the people what they want and release a remastered Morrowind.

Or the rumored new Elder Scrolls with the new engine.

:chawmp:

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Rupees
Welp. Color me SHOCKED.

Sounds like it takes place before the bombs drop, but I really don't know what to make of it. DLC? An actual new Fallout? Bullshit mini game like Shelter?

It better not be some online bullshit.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Rupees

MULTIPLAYER?!?! LOL this is going to be some glorified FO Shelter with co-op GAR-BAGE

:blackychan::blackychan::blackychan::blackychan:

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Rupees
So, instead of announcing the new engine along with the new Elder Scrolls, they're going to roll out this shit bird.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Rupees
OH, THANK GOD, A NEW ASSASSIN'S CREED REVEAL.

It's been almost a year since the last one. Not sure how much longer we could have waited.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Rupees
(Potential) LEAKS

Nintendo:
screenshot-693.png
original.jpg

Sony:
mRp6wGz8P8I0oq9W6vNZqMiQ_bJgO8zWE7iAbhINMK8.jpg

Most likely all fake as shit, but I tend to believe the second Switch one just because it would be so disappointing.