Dynamic Signature Generator

What do you want done to the Signature Generator?

• Total voters

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
So you're saying the only way I can keep my awesome text placement is by not updating my sig?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
or until I update it for you

!!!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
v8 is up. New features aren't very apparent, but most of the code was rewritten to fit all into one script, to allow greater flexibility in the future for new features and to also allow.

The selection of systems is a little bit cleaner right now.

Other new feature is that all new signature have their settings written to the database, which means little right now, but will allow for dynamic signatures in the future.

So really not much has changed from a user standpoint.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
v9 is finished.

All images redone, and some changed from what they were before. Images are a little bit bigger now.

New font as well.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
19 backgrounds were added to the database, further increases the number of backgrounds by 33%.

Any requests for a game/system/misc to be added?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
v10 is up.

This one was a pain in the ass, but now the signatures are totally dynamic as I have figured out a way to make them update automatically every 30 minutes. Unfortunately this means some signatures have been broken as they now read from the database (sorry SAB!), but to fix all you have to do is go make a new signature.

I'm also sending out an email with this one so people that have older signatures know to update theirs.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
oh whoops, SAB's signature reminds me I forgot to change something.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
apparently I broke it!

edit: and fixed.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaattttttt ttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeee........nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo yyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee tttttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
hey logan you go buy that wii power cord yet so we can play that smash bros brawl later!?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Could check walmart/best buy/gamestops

might be 20 dollah who knows!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
They lazy with ordering online, he wanna buy it in a store.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It's not a matter of laziness here. It's a matter that we're 250 miles from home for a week and orderin it online ain't gonna work.