Coolest 24 character not named Heller or Bauer

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
It's Bill Buchanan right? I mean Tony, Palmer, Curtis, and George Mason were cool, but come on. It's Bill.

Honorable Mention to Edgar.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Bill and George are mad badasses, but David Palmer stands above both of them because he always had the "Get me Jack Bauer!" mentality. Bill and George had to learn this mentality, which was their weakness.

Tony - I want a lawyer. No.
Bill - Shot people last night and runs a two-person counter terrorist outfit out of his attic.
David Palmer - BBB.
George Mason -Cessna. Need a say more?
Curtis - You get to live, that's your deal was pretty cool. I thought he wasn't that great though.

Also, how annoying is Janeane Garofalo this season? I realize she's a carbon copy of Chloe, but Chloe is already in this season. Why do we need Chloe Jr? Also, probably contrary to everyone on here who has an opinion, I think Chloe is awesome. Remember when she machine gunned that guy? Great.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
My parents watching 24 would give me the opportunity to have sex while they were in the house. Great!

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I'm only halfway through last night's episode, but Renee Walker is making a push to be in this argument.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
If only.

This season has been pretty good. Safe to say that next week will definitely make or break it though.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I didn't see the preview, but from Tony's little speech and the whole Red Forman going to the White House thing it looks pretty good.