Casey, MY new best friend

Andrew

Internet Rage Machine
Rupees
I came waddling down the stairs today to find a package waiting for me on our table. Upon further inspection I found it was sent from NJ. I knew then that only a handful of individuals would send me a package from NJ. I knew it had to be a Casey/Mike partnership.

I searched the box, and after a hard laugh, I managed to picture everything I received:
DSC_0408.jpg
*One tube of Crimp Pins (with instructions)/*Two bamboo chop sticks from Kari-Out Co./*One wrapped spoon/*One bag of bolts/*One media drive/*One Ethernet to USB thumb drive by SMC/*One Intel Core box with artwork inside/*One coaxial cable/*One Ethernet cable/*One black pen type screwy thing/*One lent roller
DSC_0409.jpg
*Eleven or Twelve National Pipe Hanger business cards cut in half/*One ketchup packet/*One salt packet/*One gel wrist rest for keyboard use/*One bent key with tag reading "Desk Drawer Left" and "Casey Farr"/*One Chinese fortune cookie fortune reading "Never stop. One always stop as soon as something is about to happen."/*One Gigabyte sticker/*One Dolby sticker/*One Intel Core i5 sticker/*One large metal nut/*One roll of yellow wrapping/*One tube of perfumed body powder/*One empty Papermate tape dispenser/*One large metal piece
DSC_0410.jpg
*One Excel Co. mug (broken)/*One Windows 7 Professional dvd/*One Halloween Spongebob puzzle/*One Goldberg Who's Next lanyard
DSC_0415.jpg
*One Rollin Deas card with "blunts" written on
DSC_0416.jpg
*One Tork bathroom tissue ad/*One Vaseline ad/*One Maxithins Feminine Protection ad/*One Kimberly-Clark exam latex gloves ad

Andrew

Internet Rage Machine
Rupees
(I'll have to find a way to show all six of them)
*Six altered National Pipe Hanger greeting cards for humorous effect
DSC_0432.jpg
*One picture of a very annoyed child on a toy Harley Davidson bike
TPhoto_00001.jpg
*One American flag DoWrap/*One National Pipe Hanger t-shirt

Thank you for the wonderful gifts Casey. I will be sure to treasure them always.

Andrew

Internet Rage Machine
Rupees
By the way, the artwork inside the Intel box is this with an alien and a palm tree added

538721_400935003251082_437360517_n.jpg

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Rupees
Haha, that mug was NOT supposed to be broken.

Mike fucked up when he re packed it.

Im losing it over the broken mug. Lol

What do you think of dees nuts?

You GOTTA post the pictures of the cards. They are Mikes comedic genius.

mikegfy

Deku Scrub
Rupees
that Goldberg lanyard was hangin out in my basement for years. That pic of of the kid on the harley is my son. That mug was not well made, that is why it is not for sale.