Batman: Arkham City Release

LEE200

PS3 & 360 Gamer
Mar 12, 2011

batmanarkhamcity.jpg

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Rocksteady have announced the launch date for Batman: Arkham City.
Taking the fight onto the streets of Gotham, you'll prowl the alleyways of Arkham City, which is home to a host of insane super villains, thugs and general scumbags, all just waiting to have their heads cracked by the Dark Knight. Batman: Arkham City will be swooping into the UK on October 21st. Expect the North American and other dates for various territories to follow suit for an October release too.

[video=youtube;muCtJsy-d9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muCtJsy-d9w[/video]

:thumbsup: Looking forward to this on the PS3 !

Last edited:

LordDVS

Game Connoisseur
Mar 3, 2011
Reminds me, I should probably play the first game sometime soon... before October atleast. I'm surprised they have this commercial running on TV so soon.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Let's hope Andrew doesn't get in on this thread.

He is literally BUSTING for this game. BUSTING JERRY!

:georgeyankees:

It does look pretty awesome though.

Let's hope it stays away from Skyrim/ME3 so I can give it the playtime it'll probably deserve.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i cant wait for this game. the first one was amazing. now all we need is a NA release date :)

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
[video=youtube;-V1ZF5cNYCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1ZF5cNYCs[/video]

New trailer

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
Trailer is hot. Gameplay looks sick as does his new moves. I'm a little weary about the story. the concept of "Arkham city" could be a make it or break it point for me. depends on how they handle it.

Also, there was something special about being on arkham asylum that seems lost here. Being in a city doesnt have that same, "asylum" feel to it. nevertheless, looks amazing and i cant wait

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Man, the end of this year is just gonna be a cluster fuck of awesome games.