Background image not correct

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
I've had the Mass Effect Femme-Shep for ages, but I noticed the other day that my card was defaulting to the .hack image. All my stats are basically right, it's just the picture that's wrong. So I went ahead and updated my card back to FS, but it still goes back to .hack.

What am I doing wrong? I tried selecting different images, using the 4 image option, taking off the 4 image option, etc. I can't figure out why I keep getting .hack. There's nothing current in the forums that I can find so I'm guessing the problem is with my account only.

Help?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
We know how much you love .hack, so we made it always show that pic no matter what you choose.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm seeing Morgan as your picture. If you still see .hack, try pressing shift+f5 when looking at your image to hard refresh your browser.

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
I tried it at several sites where my handle is in my posting signature and it's still all .hack. Do you see Mass Effect, Batman, Nights, Alice, or Fallout 3 (I have additional bkgnds turns off, but jic...)?

I'm hoping that maybe it's just the computer I'm at right now. When I get a chance I'm going to pull it up on another machine.

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
Omg! Batman only lives 3 hours from me? I know where I'm trick-or-treating tonight!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
He's batman in the dark knight rises.

Broke and with a bad knee (foot) after playing Kinect Sports too much.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
We play that shit one more night and I'm gonna be wheelchairin it.

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
How'd you know he's my cousin! Oh, wait. That's right. You're Batman. ;)

I don't live downtown or anything. I'm up in North Chuck which takes some time off the commute. I can make it to Columbia in 1.5hrs.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
last time I went to columbia me and bronson ate about 30 eggrolls from chilis. that was a good day.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
oh yeh, welcome to the greatest forum on the planet. brimming with over 5 posts per day

:tom:

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
*squeals with excitement!*

Also my background image suddenly updated to what it should be. o_O Not complaining, but that was pretty random.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Today we've have quite a few posts. Good times.