ATL vs NE

Discussion in 'The Octagon' started by Logan, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Tarvis

Tarvis Yeah, that's right. Administrator

I hope

2. Dave

Dave We'll bang, okay? Senior Member

Nevermind.

Shut the franchise down.

3. Tarvis

I'm not even a main Falcons fan and I'm depressed more so than any other super bowl, even Super Bowl 48. Now I have to spend the next year blocking everything to do with Tom Brady dick riding.

Just like last year but instead waiting until the final game, Kyle Shanahan completely ruined the Falcons season. Why the hell would you try to pass when you are on the Pats 22 and a field goal will essentially ice it, especially when you are averaging 4 yards a run? But also the refusal to adjust to Patriots classic dump it off over the middle for 8 yards was a big killer. Absolutely disgusting.

Maybe its just me, but good riddance to Shanahan. Atlanta sports teams are cursed.

4. Logan

Logan Administrator

:albundy3::gag::johnnycage::jordan::chipper::hangfrog::mac::jay::ryu::pepsi::nofun::bundy2::blackychan:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Dave

LOOOOL and then they go out and hire Sarkisian the drunk as the new OC.

Deer Lowered, what a shit three-day period for Atlanta.

6. Dave

Coaches out think themselves in games too often. Atlanta should have came away with points when NE did the desperate onside kick and gave Atlanta awesome field position. Got nothing out of it. But the plays that happened on NE's 22 are unforgivable. That can't happen.

Like I said when it happened - Atlanta doesn't recover from this. There's nothing to recover from. Sunday night was the pinnacle of the franchise's achievements, and it involved the biggest choke job in NFL history.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Logan

Logan Administrator

8. Dave

I'm bumping this thread at least once a week until the Falcons are back to the Super Bowl.

Buckle up, buckaroos.

9. Tarvis

That is going to be a lot of bumps

10. Dave

[​IMG]

11. Logan

Logan Administrator

[​IMG]

12. Dave

[​IMG]

13. Tarvis

A-A-RON!

14. Dave

[​IMG]

15. Logan

Logan Administrator

16. Dave

Falcons are going to beat the shit out of the Rams.

17. Tarvis

Atlanta's offense is so inconsistent this year it makes me mad. Almost as bad as Cam Newton's rating inconsistency the last 8 games: 71.0, 120.4, 59.8, 107.5, 64.9, 128.0, 65.4, 31.5

Every game Atlanta has scored at least 20 points in this year they have won. Last year they had only one game where they didn't score at least 20 points including the playoffs.

Would like Atlanta to win one, but don't really have a problem with Rams, KC, Jags, or even the Bills winning it all. Really REALLY don't want to see another Patriots SuperBowl - especially a Saints or Panthers vs Patriots SuperBowl.

18. Dave

Pains of a first-year coordinator. And a pretty average one at that. Shanahan is brilliant and it took Atlanta a full season to get things working under him. Sark will never be Shanahan, but things will improve. A lot of these offensive woes are self-inflicted and just shit-tier player execution.

19. Dave

Uh oh. Falcons heating up.

TICK TOCK, NFL.

20. Dave

:romo: