Assassin Creed 3

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Thats the problem with a zombie show. Zombies are movie material! Less talkin more killing!

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
My wife is giving birth in August. So i plan to re-activate my Netflix then and go thru Walking dead and Mad men while staying up all night with a fake boob on.

Any other shows on n-flix i should check out?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I've been meaning to try out Mad Men, but there are a lot of Showtime and HBO shows I need to catch up on.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Mad Men is really character-driven. It's a very slow-paced show. It's good if you get to know the characters, basically because every single character on the show is a terrible person, so you just wait to see who gets screwed over for being a dick next. Don Draper is a great character, but there isn't anything in the way of action. Very little comic relief. It wins awards because it's written to do so. I don't think Dave or Logan would like it.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Meh. I'll at least try it out.

If it turns out that I agree with you, I'll probably enjoy it, but I'll wait until a break until I can really sit down and pay attention.

Getting back into Boardwalk Empire. Another fantastic show.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
assassins-creed-3-box-art-xbox.jpg

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
That's even dumber than the other one IGN was spitting out.

Someone Photoshop Mel Gibson from The Patriot in the background.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I refuse to read all of that.

But I agree with Scrappy. It's a great game, go suck a cock, Dave.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
I am so fucking pumped for this game now. I thought the game was gonna be in America, Japan or France and I was hoping for America. New York specifically because it ties in with the end of Revelations. His armor kind of looks Native American too, but we'll have to wait and see on that. Plus this has to do with the founding of America and their national symbol being the eagle and all....:cool:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
While I think AC has run its course, I must say the Revolutionary War setting is interesting.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Mel Gibson is going to play a vital role in the closing of the saga.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I would definitely play this game if Mel Gibson was main character.