Articles Added Back to the Site

• Admin
Just wanted to give a quick update on what we've been working on this week. We've added back the Articles section where staff members and other users submit their opinions on various gaming subjects.

Soon to come in the next GamerCard update is a redesign to the card itself. We are looking at adding at least the Nintendo Wii U NNID's & 3DS Friend Code to the cards which requires the design to be adjusted. We are also playing around with a Steam API for a future update as well. In the meantime, make sure you have this information entered into your profile.

We've also made more improvements to the overall performance of the website. Do you notice any differences? Is the site really fast for you, or do you notice slowdowns? Let us know!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Seems pretty good n' snappy and I have shitty internet so there you go.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I thought internet speeds in UK were some of the best?!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
They're pretty good overall it's just my current place. Last place I got 30mbps down. Here I get 1mbps. I've got an engineer coming to do a test on the line at some point though so hopefully it'll get fixed.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I know that feel man. Rocking 5mbps now, but a couple years ago I barely managed 1mbps and I thought that was fast.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I'm upgrading to fiber on saturday. Upgrading from cable (max 50mbps, but usually closer to 20-30), and will have 50mbps down and 30mbps up!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
So jealous. :( How much are you paying for that?

When I move, even 20 down 5 up is like $80 a month.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Right now I'm paying around $110/month for cable internet at 40mbps down and 5mbps up, with home phone. Once I switch i'll be paying $115 a month for 50mbps down and 30mbps up, home phone, and approx 80 HD tv channels.